Sunday, April 26, 2009

Being Stubborn Left Me With a Broken Leg

I guess it was about eight years ago when my family and other relatives decided to go on a
picnic.They decided to go to Mahallat in Arak province to enjoy their time;there were a beautiful warm water pool and other entertainment stuff for children and teenagers to enjoly themselves.
After we arrived there,my cousins and I started to wonder around that place to have fun.We really enjoyed ourselves playing around.It was very crowded there,because alot of people had gone there to enjoy there holiday.It was really enjoying to see people being happy all around.Meanwhile,I saw a scene which really hurt my feelings.I saw a boy being carried on his father`s arms with a severely bleeding foot.The boy was crying outloud of his pain.I passed the scene immediately,since I was really afraid of blood.
There was an area comprised of some entertainment stuff.There was a steep slope on the hill on which there was a slippery curling slide that boys had fun sliding down it.In order to have more fun I insisted on my cousins to go up the hill without walking up the stairs and then slide down, but my cousins didn’t agree.They said, "it was late and our parents wanted to leave for home."So they left me alone.So I decided to go up alone.
A guy was down the hill and told me,"don’t do it. It`s very dangerous.That man on top of the hill won`t allow you to use the slide without giving him a ticket." Since I was too eager to experience the joy, I started to go up that hill which was completely strewn with pebbles.I tried very hard to reach the top, but the man as I presumed didn’t let me to slide down and he told me,"return your way back you`v come up."Finally, I started to come down the hill.Coming down the hill,I unintentionally began to run.Yeah, you can imagine how dangerous it could be to run down a hill. My speed got faster and faster in a way that my feet could easily hit my back.I began to topple and suddenly I hit a half-a-meter tall wall that was down the hill; I was thrown some meters away from the wall with badly hurt feet.At that unbelievably painfull moment, that man cameand sniggered at me and said"didn’t I told you not to do that.You deserve it man."It was so difficult for me to hear that, but I didn’t have anything but to regret.
Finally, I started to wiggle slowly to where my parents were waiting for me.Although it was a disappointing experience, I learnt a lesson-being stubborn is not always good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great start.I'd be happy to read more from you my friend.I hope you write about real stories like this.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic buddy.
    I really liked this part:"...in a way that my feet could easily hit my back."
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete